Tuesday, July 17, 2012

13 Months Old

The past few months have literally flown by. It seems like every day Hannah learned something new. She's still waiting to take her first unassisted steps, but that doesn't keep her from getting into anything and everything. She can crawl or cruise on the furniture and climb stairs. The first time she found a set to conquer she pulled herself right to the top and said, "up!" As we play, she frequently climbs up my arms to give me a hug and babbles "yay yo yu," to repeat my, "I love you." Her Dad has taught her the funniest hissing and chortling noises, which she makes whenever he's nearby or approaching. Now she's starting to add kisses into her repertoire of raspberries and gurgles.  Does this little girl love to laugh and smile? Yes, she is a regular comedian! Nearly any repetitive action will enthrall her and she easily remembers the special ways each person she sees makes her happy.


A few days ago she did a great job singing and signing through Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with me and I'd love to get it on video, but she's way too interested in the camera to pay attention to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment