Tuesday, January 31, 2012

33 Weeks Old!

I've spent a lot of time the past month sleeping and/or in a sleep-deprived, zombie state. Thankfully, Hannah continues to nap regularly through the day (knock on wood!) so I am able to catch up on some extra sleep that way as Baby #2 drains my energy. I am eagerly looking forward to the second trimester! Hannah has been a wonderful sport and it's so inspiring to see her grow. She's learning quickly now. One of the exciting new developments is her emerging personality. She's finding more and more humor in the games we play and stories we read. Plus, she can now show that she is proud of herself with a beaming smile!

I noticed early in the week that she was enjoying tickles more than ever. Then she laughed and laughed as I stretched and bent her little limbs. She's been such a good little eater that I've been able to regularly say, "All gone" at the end of her meals. She figured out what that meant quickly and now she responds with a proud smile! Hannah is mostly only mobile by rolling and stretching, but she can get around that way. I was surprised to watch her grasp and pull at toys that seemed out of her reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment