Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

This year, I'm setting the bar high! These are my resolutions for a satisfying and healthy new year:

1. Gain 25 pounds.
2. Limit the intensity of exercising.
3. Sleep as often as possible.
4. Become more irritable.
5. Clean less.

I'm confident that I can be sure to fulfill all these goals because WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY! I'm thrilled to announce that Baby Dos is due in August. On the one hand, it seems crazy to have our second baby so quickly after Hannah, but on the other I couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to sharing the excitement (and trials) of this pregnancy with you while continuing to update you about Hannah.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family. It will be wonderful for Hannah to have a playmate so close in age. Hope you're feeling well - and resting! So excited for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was reading your list I was like "Who WANTS to gain 25 lbs and become more irritable?!" then I put it all together! lol Congrats to you and your family! I hope for you a healthy and easy pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete