Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mama's Reading List

Recently, I've been fortunate to be on a roll of selecting great books. Maybe it's because pregnancy, motherhood, and raising children are topics to which I can easily relate and I'm finding wonderful authors about the subjects. It's easy to find a wealth of information on the internet in this genre, but it's so relaxing to absorb an entire book.

If you haven't read a book in a while, but would like a suggestion, leave me a comment about what stage of motherhood you're in and I'll help you find a great one! Before you buy your next book, think about borrowing it from the library. Their online resources for finding and reserving books are fantastic these days. You can even borrow electronic books.

What's up next on my reading list? I'm in the middle of Mother Shock: Loving Every (Other) Minute of It. After that, I'll start on Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapers. I'll try posting reviews of books regularly on this site. Near the comments section there will be a link labeled "Books" to help you find all of these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment