Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanks for Reading!

Just wanted to take a quick minute to let you know how much I appreciate your visits to this site! I'm enjoying writing these posts and plan to keep it up. There are a few reasons why I started this blog:
  1. To give family and friends fun updates on Hannah.
  2. To share what I've learned with other new parents.
  3. To make some money.
In the first week, I feel like I've accomplished all those goals and I hope you'll continue to help me out. If you like what you're reading, leave me a comment so I know I'm on the right track, or better yet- forward it to a friend. There's a survey to your right ----> please take a second to click and let me know what you'd like to read in future posts. Last, but not least, Google is desperately trying to improve their advertisement features so that you're actually seeing something that might interest you. If the ads are too annoying, let me know. But, if you end up seeing something good click on it here because I'll make a few pennies. From time to time, I'll also be recommending books or products that I have tried out. As an affiliate, I'll make money if you purchase that product. The companies have not contacted me, but I want you to know that up front.

I've had a great time sharing with you so far and I even made 89 cents. Hopefully, there's more where that came from ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment